Our offer includes:
Black Stretch film for Wrapping and Packaging
Our rich offer includes, for example, a sturdy stretch film for wrapping and packing of compressed waste. Following our policy, the material used for its production comes from the recovery of different recyclable waste. Yet, we can assure that the material used for production has no negative influence on the quality. The film has many assets, such as high durability against punctures or UV radiation. That is why the film enjoys a huge interest from a significant range of clients in different branches of the business. We care for the environment and its protection therefore, we guarantee a high quality of the product.
We make every effort to ensure that our product meets the needs of our clients. Depending on the order, we also produce white, as well as black stretch films
for packaging of compressed waste in two standard widths: 500 mm and 750mm
and accordingly adjusted length. Moreover, this type of stretch film may be used
for wrapping haylage bales. Therefore, every customer receives a product that meets their expectations in one hundred percent. We sincerely invite you to familiarise yourself with our full offer and to place orders.
STRETCH FILM FOR WRAPPING WASTE
Usage and properties:
- Wrapping bales of waste of varying origin
- Multi-layered (3 layers) structure of the film ensures its high barrier effect
- Our stretch film is highly durable against punctures and tears. Excellent flexibility.
- The film is UV stabilised guaranteeing protection against radiation.
- Method of production: inflation (BLOW)
- Plastic and cardboard cores
- Inner and an outer adhesive layer
For more information please contact us:
PPHU SOMEX Tomasz Koster
Sompolinek 10, 62-610 Sompolno
Phone: +48 604 966 626